Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yard Sales Dreams

I have not been to a yard sale in a couple of weeks!! No other reason than that there have not been any! What is going on?? Are yard sales going away?? Am I just going to have to go to sleep at night dreaming of past yard sales and my treasures that I have found. I am planning on have one myself, but I feel that I will be ostrasized in my community because ,I guess, we are not supposed to have them anymore. Or maybe ,what I am hoping, is that everyone will see me having one and it will make them remember that there are things called yard sales and the whole town will start having them.
Who KNows??

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

I would so appreciate it if you could change the link for JohannTheDog on your viral link tag. I do not know how it got changed to the link it is now - but it should be http://blog.johannthedog.com.

Thank you!