Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yard Sales Just Aren't What They Used To Be

I went to several yard sales this past saturday and I tell you what ~~~~ THEY SUCKED!

I only spent about 5 dollars total. There just was nothing to buy. The stuff these yard sales had I would have thrown away and they were trying to sell it. The $5.00 I spent was at the last yard sale that had 5 dollar bag sale. I got a whole bag of candles and a set of curtains for my kitchen , some jello molds, and a seal a meal thing with a bunch of the bags. Really not even worth 5.oo!! oh well. Maybe next weekend will be better.

I think antique roadshow and ebay have ruined yard sales. Because everyone thinks that they have the next million dollar item. Or if you ask how much something is they say stuff like oh that is so much ," I seen it on ebay"! I am thinking and want to say~~ "Well , hey honey , if you saw it on ebay for that much ,than how come you aren't selling it on ebay???"

No comments: