Monday, July 9, 2007

Where are the good yardsales?

I actually went to a few yard sales this saturday! I was on my way to a meeting and stopped. Two of them were right next to each other in a VERY nice part of town ,but I was shocked when they did not have anything! Noone was buying anything. Most of the stuff they had would be stuff I would throw away. I did buy my son a book about Reggie Miller.
The next yard sale I went to was in a small church and they had table after table of items for $3.00 a bag! I got my baby 3 bags full of clothes and toys! They did not have anything else.
I went to another yard sale that just looked like they had thrown the stuff out at the last minute and nothing was priced. Which is a big no-no in my book! I saw some things I liked ,but because nothing was priced I did not buy anything. Come on people ~~ if you are going to have a yard sale ~ PRICE THE STUFF!

No comments: