Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blah Yard Sales

I just now have been able to update my blog. I went to a few yard sales this past saturday and they just had NOTHING!! I went to one where I got some baby toys and a Elmo in Grinchland VHS Movie and spent only 3.00!
I guess that is the good thing about yard sales being horrible - I AM NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY!


How have your yard sales hunting days been????

I hoped to get some school clothes for my kids this summer. No one has had any good clothes. Last year I did most of the school shopping on ebay and at yard sales. My 2 kids got all name brand expensive clothing. Abercrombie, Aeropostale, and the like. I even got my daughter a pair of Diesel shoes for 1.00!!!

Oh well I guess in the next couple of weeks I will have to actually take off to Louisville and do school shopping and spend a ton of money and not get very much. Last year they had so many clothes and I spent barely 200.00!!

I will spend alot more than that this year! Plus they will get less. Oh well.

No comments: