Sunday, August 26, 2007

This was a Great Yardsale Weekend!!

Me and my hubby spent friday and saturday going to yardsales!!
WoW!!
We found some great things.
I found 4 new American Eagle shirts for my son, 2 new pair of shorts, and a Magic the Gathering card set for a whole 25 cents at one yard sale and spent a total of 2 dollars!!!!!
We went to another yard sale and I got a Hall China Teapot with nothing wrong with it for a whole 25 cents.
My hubby got our 11 month old son a Leappad learning pad for 2 dollars. It also came with one book.
I got my daughter 3 shirts at one yardsale that are real nice and only 1.00 for all of them.
I know I am forgetting alot of stuff. We got so much and hardly spent any money.
It was so much fun. It was so weird no yard sales for so long and the few there have been priced really high , and then BAM all of a sudden hundreds of yard sales and priced like they were when I was a kid in the 1970's!! All of the yard sales we went to were priced so low. 10 cents was the norm. We got a stack of movies on dvd for 2 dollars!!!! new ones too.

I hope this is something that will stick around.

No comments: